Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HELLOOO SUNSHINE!


For the first time, this year, I did play golf wearing short sleeves. It happened last weekend, when the sun decided to present us with a very fine day. What a fantastic present!


The golf course seemed to be more beautiful than ever... like a smooth carpet!


Dotted here and there with flowers showing us that spring has awoken after a long-lasting sleep...


Even this duckling looked like wondering whether that warm sunshine was a dream or the reality! 


Birds were chirping their unique songs as they jumped from one branch to another. 
After an uncommonly long winter, we deserve the fantastic light that we are used to be bathed in, don' you think?


~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~

2 comments:

  1. Looking at the above photos, I feel 'envy'. Do you know why? I played in Azores all the time under heavy rain. I don't remember to have ever played for almost 6 hours, without seeing a patch of blue sky. I guess you played at Aroeira, didn't you? Those scenes are familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't play golf, but I love sunshine!

    ReplyDelete